The evaluation of the teaching staff at the University of Valladolid is part of the legal obligation of all higher education institutions to design an internal quality assurance system that includes, among other things, the procedures available to our University for the evaluation of their teachers. In this sense, this procedure would be one more piece of the internal quality assurance system of the University of Valladolid.
The main objective of the teaching evaluation of the teaching staff is the accreditation of the performance of the teaching activity with international standards, through a procedure endorsed by ANECA and ACSUCYL, which guarantees the qualification of the teaching staff of the University of Valladolid.
The evaluation of the teaching activity of the teaching staff of the University of Valladolid is carried out through the Docentia Program.
The teaching survey is the procedure that formally carries out the internal evaluation processes of the teaching activity of the official degrees (Bachelor and Master) of the University of Valladolid.
The survey process will be annual and will affect all the teaching staff and courses of the official degrees (Bachelor and Master) of the University of Valladolid.
The survey will assess those aspects of the teaching process for which the teaching staff is primarily responsible. Those aspects related to teaching, such as course guides, schedules, teaching organization, equipment, etc …, which are not the direct responsibility of the teaching staff, will not be the object of this procedure.
- Approve, at the proposal of the Dean, the calendar and organization of the surveys in each subject and group of all Bachelor's or Master's degrees that are the responsibility of the Center.
- Ensure the correct application of the survey in the Center, as provided in these Regulations.
- Ensure that the regulations and protocols for applying the survey are available to the students of the Center for their due knowledge.
- Solve the incidents generated by the students.
- Prepare and submit to the Committee for the Evaluation of Remuneration Supplements the reports related to the teaching activity of the teachers who teach at the Center and who each year request an evaluation of the teaching sections.