If you want to enjoy a stay at a Spanish university, you can opt for a SICUE Mobility. You will be able to carry out part of your studies in a Spanish university other than yours, with guarantees of academic recognition, use and adaptation to your curricular profile. You have to bear in mind that the SICUE Program is an exchange system, not a scholarship.
Where do you want to go? The Faculty of Philosophy and Arts has numerous agreements with Spanish Universities that allow our students to choose between different destinations depending on the degree you are studying.
- Degree in Spanish: Language and Literature Agreement
- Degree in Classic Studies Agreement
- Degree in English Studies Agreement
- Degree in Philosophy Agreement
- Degree in Geography and Territorial Planning Agreement
- Degree in History Agreement
- Degree in Art History Agreement
- Degree in Music History and Sciences Agreement
- Degree in Modern Languages and Literature Agreement
- Degree in Journalism Agreement
The period to apply for the SICUE program usually begins in February, so it is convenient that remain vigilant and have the documents ready to deliver them on those dates. Here you will find information and the application.
Once you have been granted the exchange, you have to enter SIGMA within the deadlines indicated by the Sicue Service (of the Vice-Rectorate for Students) and accept it. Afterwards, you make the academic agreement, also in SIGMA, agreed with the Vice Dean of Mobility. Once the academic agreement has been signed by you, the Vice Dean and the Dean, you have to present a copy in the Faculty Office, before formalizing your enrollment, which is ALWAYS done at the UVa. In addition, you must send another copy to the Administrative Secretariat of your destination University.
In September you will go to your choice of University and you must register with the Administrative Office or Secretariat.
You probably don’t need any help with this ; )
If you have any questions, you may be able to find an answer in Frequently Asked Questions