Exchange Programmes
Outgoing Students FAQs

At the beginning of the academic year, informational meetings are organized in all the faculties during which the dates the scholarship will be requested are explained, how it will be done, the financial aid that can be accessed, etc.

No, the Erasmus scholarship can be granted conditional on accrediting the language throughout the course with a maximum period of time and, once accreditation is obtained, it would be necessary to inform the CRI and the RRII service of the student’s home to grant the definitive scholarship.

Generally in January or February, although it depends on the year

Except for duly justified exceptional cases, the BA Thesis cannot be an exchange subject (and, in any case, it will be presented and defended at the UVa). However, if it appears in the Learning Agreement, it has academic recognition. It is necessary to find a tutor at the destination university.

The external internship subject can only be validated by another equivalent internship subject at the host university; It is important to make sure of this possibility before formalizing the Learning Agreement, asking the academic manager at the UVa.

Yes, as long as the corresponding RIB approves, and within a certain period

The IR service establishes maximum deadlines for each semester that it communicates to all Erasmus students.

The maximum number of ECTS for UVa subjects is 60 for an academic year and 30 for a semester. On the other hand, in general, the credits taken at the destination and those that will be recognized at the UVa differ more than 5 credits.

Yes, this possibility is allowed as long as both the host university and the home university admit it, taking into account that it will be necessary to have enough subjects to validate it.

As always, online or at the Faculty’s office, within the published deadlines, but always after having delivered a copy of the Learning Agreement with the signatures of the RIB, the CRI and the UVa RRII Service.

You can apply for the scholarship again, but it will be with 0 funding and your application will be evaluated after having awarded all the scholarships to those who apply for it for the first time, and in case there are vacancies left.

Yes, in total the Erasmus scholarship is 12 months, so if, for example, you have gone 9 months on Erasmus, you will still have 3 more months of scholarship to do Erasmus Internships.

Yes, but for this you must have the approval of the host university, your RIB and the CRI. You must modify your learning agreement and your registration at the UVa, it is advisable that you request it as soon as possible. International Relations will inform you of the maximum term.

When you register on their platform, your host university will indicate the documents they need, in addition to the learning agreement (insurance, language accreditation, etc.)

No, if you meet the requirements indicated in the application for the place you have applied for.

The CRI is the International Relations Coordinator and is the institutional manager of all Erasmus of its Faculty. In the Faculty of Philosophy and Arts, it is Belén Artuñedo Guillén.

The RIB is the Head of the Bilateral Exchange, the professor in charge of one or more Erasmus destinations. Therefore, each Erasmus student has an RIB, who will help and advise them to complete the Learning Agreement.

Your RIB, the CRI of the center, the International Relations service and the host university.

Yes, in addition to the European health card, in the information meeting they will explain the procedure to obtain the insurance coverage offered by the UVa, the insurance On Campus studies. First, you have to pay € 55, but it will be returned in full.

Yes, in those institutions with which the UVa has signed an agreement. Academic recognition and financial aid will also be obtained to contribute to travel and accommodation expenses: Movilidad Estudios

No, that is why it is important to include in the Erasmus application only those destinations in which you are really interested and in order of preference.

In addition to the Erasmus grant, you can apply for the grant from the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports (MEC) like any other year. In addition, the Junta de Castilla y León grants Complementary Aid to Erasmus + students for university students in Castilla y León. In any case, in the Erasmus informative meetings of each Faculty, information will be given on the financial aid that can be accessed, among other aspects.

The Erasmus scholarship is generally received in two parts, the first part approximately in November of the same Erasmus course and the second at the end of the same, but it is necessary that you have sent Letter 1 signed at destination to the Relint service so that the Payments mat be completed. It will be reported at the Erasmus meeting.