Administration and Services
Audiovisual Media Technician
The Faculty has an Audiovisual Media technician whose work focuses on supporting the teaching and research functions and the activities programmed by the center.
Among the audiovisual technician responsibilities are:
- In the different rooms of the Faculty: Projection, maintenance and control of the proper functioning before and during the different events. Connection of other equipment that may be needed. Microphones, amps, live sound, connections depending on the equipment that the speakers bring with them and other settings. Preparation, connection, adjustment and correct operation of the computer equipment used in relation to the existing audiovisual installations.
- Radio Studio: Maintenance and assistance to the radio studio. During the internship period, collaboration and availability to the teaching staff during all teaching hours. Contact and management with a specialized company, if necessary, to solve possible problems.
- Television Set: Maintenance and preparation of the television set (in collaboration with the Central Audiovisual Media service). During the internship period, preparation and assistance to the teaching staff during all teaching hours.
- Daily work:
- Solve various technical problems immediately.
- Technical assistance during teaching.
- Technical assistance prior to events (if the organizers request it).
- Anticipation in the preparation of events to avoid possible problems before they come up.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Indesign, etc.) as well as other similar design and editing programs.
- Design, production and layout of promotional posters for events held at the Faculty.
- Creation of video infographics.
- Video editing and post-production.
- Maintenance of existing audiovisual material.